Transforming Compassion Fatigue
Time & Location
About the Event
Helping professionals are drawn to their work because they get a great deal of satisfaction providing compassionate care to those they serve. Helpers know there are many rewards and joys that come with the job but they are also become aware of the emotional and psychological costs of caring. This is often referred to as compassion fatigue, and if you are a helper then you've probably already heard the term. So how do we do this work in a compassionate way but also protect our psychological well-being?
In this workshop we begin with identifying risk factors and warning signs of compassion fatigue and then we explore strategies to revitalize compassion in both our personal and professional lives to protect our well-being while we continue to help others.
This workshop will help you:
- Identify warning signs of compassion fatigue
- Introduce you to compassion fatigue assessment and evaluation tools
- Develop strategies for working through the difficult parts of the job and enhancing our psychological health and safety
* This workshop will be recorded and available for viewing for 1 week after the live workshop.
Ready to sign up? Select how many tickets you'd like below and then add your contact information at the checkout. You may register for multiple people in one order by providing their name and email address.
Have a couple code? Enter it on the next page.
- Online Workshop Ticket$19.99+$2.60 HST$19.99+$2.60 HST0$0