The Mindful Way to Self-Care
Time & Location
About the Event
Professional helpers are often so busy helping others that they end up neglecting their own needs and well-being. This workshop introduces a definition for self-care that connects with the root of the meaning to care for oneself and offers wellness strategies that can help sustain us even when their isn't a lot of time and energy. Through enhancing self-awareness and cultivating self-compassion, we learn how to discover our needs and desires and live a life in a way that honours them.
OBJECTIVES AND OUTCOMES:
- Re-define self-care as a way of being (instead of a task on a to-do list)
- Introduce mindful self-awareness practices to discover personal needs
- Strategies to cultivate self-compassion to enhance overall well-being
* This workshop will be recorded and available for viewing for 1 week after the live workshop.
Ready to sign up? Select how many tickets you'd like below and then add your contact information at the checkout. You may register for multiple people in one order by providing their name and email address.
Have a couple code? Enter it on the next page.
- Online Workshop Ticket$19.99+$2.60 HST$19.99+$2.60 HST0$0