Burnout to Balance
Time & Location
About the Event
Helping professionals can easily feel overwhelmed and exhausted as a result of the stress they experience from juggling complex work and demanding personal lives. This chronic stress is a fast track to burnout which can be debilitating and very painful. This workshop focuses on revealing the real experience of stress and burnout for helpers while introducing fundamental daily practices that we can all do to help process our stress in order to prevent burnout.
This wokshop will help you:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the link between stress and burnout
- Identify the warning signs for burnout
- Understand the contributing factors to burnout
- Develop practical strategies for completing the stress cycle and reducing the risk of burnout
* This workshop will be recorded and available for viewing for 1 week after the live workshop.
Ready to sign up? Select how many tickets you'd like below and then add your contact information at the checkout.
You may register for multiple people in one order by providing their name and email address.
Have a couple code? Enter it on the next page when registering after checkout.
- Online Workshop$19.99+$2.60 HST$19.99+$2.60 HST0$0